Smart casual wear is the minimum standard expected on the golf course and in the clubhouse at all times.
On The Golf Course
- Knee-length tailored shorts are permitted.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes are mandatory.
- Denim wear is not acceptable on the Golf Course at any time.
In The Clubhouse
- Respectable denim is acceptable in the clubhouse, provided it is not faded or torn.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times in the clubhouse.
- Golf shoes may be worn on the balcony and along designated internal access routes e.g. to / from locker rooms; on a ‘defined corridor’ between the bar and balcony, when conditions allow.
- Headgear should not be worn in the clubhouse.
The following Attire is not acceptable in Grange:
- Beach wear of any kind.
- Cargo style shorts.
- Leisure Suits / Track Suits / Hoodies.
- Collarless men’s shirts / tops.